Welcome to 50!

Turning 50 is a monumental event. I always imagined that at half a century I would be a wise, strong, balanced, kind, confident and powerful woman who had it all figured out.

As it turns out - I'm the same person I've always been. Getting to 50 is the same as getting to any age of your life. Just trying to be the best person you can be.

Cheers! G

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stephen King's 11/22/63: A Novel

Just finished reading Stephen King's latest: 11/22/63: A Novel.
I have been a Stephen King reader for a long time, so I restlessly anticipated getting this one in my hot little hands.

Like so many of his, it's a big one - close to 1,000 pages, and it never fails to amaze me how he can keep me essentially riveted from the first page to the last.

All I can say is that I loved it as much as I'd hoped to -and I completely bailed on my responsibilities while I read the whole thing in 2 days.

What a great read - what a great escape. He is truly the consumate storyteller.


No comments:

Post a Comment